- Acura NSX (2016-present)
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, carbon ceramic brakes converted to iron
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (5th & 6th Gen)
- Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 (5th Gen)
- Chevrolet C7 Corvette Z06 & Grand Sport (all)
- Ferrari 488 Challenge
- McLaren MP4-12C, 570S, 650S, 675LT with ceramic brakes converted to iron rotors
- Mercedes-AMG GT S/C/R with OEM iron rotors
Raybestos ST-43 are our favorite intermediate track pad. Very aggressive pad, yet easy on the rotors. They are down slightly on overall friction and initial bite from the most aggressive offerings, with the flipside being lower running temps and increased component life. Make no mistake, these pads are the real deal. We have customers running them in Ferrari Challenge cars, Evo's, STi's, Vipers, Corvettes and more. If you rely on ABS, these pads will be more forgiving with their initial bite. When you read the factory literature for these pads, they downplay them abit as being not very aggressive. When you consider these are developed for Nascar (read heavy, high-horsepower, lots of tire and downforce), "Intermediate" means "Full Boogie" high powered sports cars. These have been tested by countless customers and given the universal thumbs up for overall performance and satisfaction. Run what the winners run!
When comparison shopping, be sure to notice the quality of our components. Any questions, give us a call, we're happy to help!