- 2003 - Girodisc is founded in Costa Mesa, California
- 2004 - First product sold and it is for the Ferrari 360 # A1-001
- 2005 - Girodisc creates the Caliper Spreading Tool
- 2007 - Company moves to Bellingham, Washington
- 2010 - First manufacturing equipment is brought in-house
- 2012 - The first Girodisc rotor casting is tooled and made in the USA
- 2019 - Company moved into new 17,000 square foot facility in Bellingham
- 2019 - New brake dynamometer is installed
- High quality craftmanship using US-sourced materials
- The ultimate in customer service, before and after each sale
- We are an employee-focused company
Brake rotors have long been seen as the weak link in performance car braking systems, particularly for track use. Conventional brake rotors are heavy, adding unsprung weight that adversely affects handling. These old-school rotors also retain heat, diminishing their effectiveness and resulting in longer stopping distances.
GIRODISC IS THE FIRST DIRECT REPLACEMENT 2-PIECE BRAKE ROTOR FOR PERFORMANCE CARS!
We threw out the conventional wisdom that has been applied to performance braking systems when we created Girodisc. Girodisc rotors are a completely new, advanced, and cost-effective component that will take your car’s braking performance to the next level – without the need to replace your entire braking system:
- Direct replacement for stock rotors - works with your existing brake system
- Two-piece precision design and construction for reduced unsprung weight
- Increased ventilation and cooling capacity for improved performance
- Full-floating design for better pedal feel and modulation
- All raw materials sourced from US suppliers for the highest quality and sustainability
- Get the benefits of 2-piece rotors while retaining the rest of your braking system
Girodisc brake rotors are available for a wide range of exotics and sports cars, as well as high-performance variants of both luxury and mass-market brands. Girodisc products can be purchased factory-direct from this website, as well as through our 300+ active Girodisc dealers worldwide.